The GYA460 is a flight attitude controller and stabilizer designed exclusively for model aircrafts. In addition to control by 3 axis gyro sensor, flight attitude is controlled by a 3 axis G-sensor.
Besides a beginners mode, which assists flight by beginners by automatic horizontal level return control and flight attitude angle control, a gyro-mode and gyro off mode can also be selected.
- 3-Axis Gyro plus 3-Axis Accelerometer
- Auto level control support
- Low profile, small size and light weight
- Easy setup
- S.BUS compatible - only one connection is necessary between the S.BUS receiver and GYA460
- Three flight modes can be selected by transmitter switch
- Sensitivity adjustment can set aileron, elevator, and rudder separately by GYA460 trimmer
- Parameters can be set by GYA460 SET button and LED
- Tailless wing compatible
- *Attitude cannot be controlled in the stalled state in which the rudder is ineffective
- *2-Aileron, ?aperon, air brake mixing can't be used
- *Always use only genuine Futaba transmitters, receivers, servos and other optional accessories
Beginner Mode (Blue)
- This mode is suitable for level flight training of beginners.
- The fuselage flight attitude angle is limited to approximately ± 80°.
- When the transmitter sticks (except the throttle) are set to neutral, automatic horizontal level control returns the airplane to the level state.
Gyro Mode (Red)
- This mode is suitable for inverted flight and acrobatics.
- The plane is controlled by gyro sensor only.
- Fuselage attitude angle limit and automatic horizontal level control are turned off.
- In this mode, the plane is not controlled by gyro sensor.
For the detailed usage method and precautions, refer to the GYA460 6-axis Flight Control instruction manual.
*For first flight of the aircraft, before mounting the GYA460, have an experienced flier make flight adjustments without the GYA460 connected.
- Gyro sensor: MEMS vibrating structure gyro
- Operating voltage: DC4.0 ~ 8.4V
- Current drain: 44 mA
- Operating temperature range: -10°~ +45°
- Dimensions: 35 × 27 × 12mm
- Weight: 10 g
- GYA460 × 1
- Double Sided Tape × 1
- 3-Signal Cord × 1
- Extension Cord × 2
- Mini Screwdriver × 1
- Manual × 1
- Quick Reference × 1