SG710 - GOBLIN NITRO SPORT
The Nitro Sport has been developed to provide the best performance for the best price. Delivering maximum FUN for your money with lower than every canopy, boom and side frame cost, providing the best solution while delivering consistent performance in line with the Nitro Family.
The Nitro Sport is all about Fun and performance on a budget.
• Stylish fiberglass canopy weighing in at 230gm. RRP $79
• New carbon tail boom manufactured using an innovative lower cost process pushing the RRP down to $69
• G10 mainframe delivers performance on a budget. Compatible with the standard carbon frame to allow simple upgrading.
• No blades included, giving you more freedom to choose your style and control your budge
- Main rotor diameter: 1548 mm with 690 mm size blades
- Tail rotor diameter: 305 mm with 115 mm size tail blades
- Approximate weight RTF: 4800 grams
- Cyclic Servos: Standard size (40mm)
- Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm)
- Tank capacity: 650 cc
- Main rotor Ratio: 8.23
- Typical power setup: 90 / 120 Glow engine.
- Flight Battery: 2S 1600/3000 mAh
- G10 Main frame
- FG canopy
- NO blades inside the Kit
The center of gravity is one of the most essential items to a nitro model. We made it a priority to have a high and neutral center of gravity. The fuel tank is located in the center of the main shaft so that as the fuel level changes, the center of gravity remains the same.
The engine and all of its components are in one modular design. With 4 bolts, you can easily remove and install the entire engine assembly from the model.
Starting assembly, clutch stack, fan and motor pulley are installed on one shaft that is directly mounted onto the engine itself. This assures that everything with the engine is perfectly aligned for smooth transmission.