Logo 600SE V-Bar Flybarless version kit. Kit does not include main rotor blades.
The Logo 600SE is a modified version of the Logo 600. With a longer tail section, it is now able to safely accommodate up to 690mm blades.
The kit includes a 25 mm tailboom, a carbon tail rotor case, hardened main rotor shaft, carbon stabilizers, and a tail rotor hub with four ball bearings and two thrust-bearings. Logo 600SE is fully-ball-raced.
Superlight, extremely rigid mainframe:
- The mainframe consists of a right and a left frame made from glassfiber-reinforced polymer. A number of components which are usually separate parts are fully integrated into this frame, and do not have to be bought separately, for example bearing case, battery tray and servo mounting plate. There is ample space for any brand of available battery. The mainframe offers enough room for motors of up to 56 mm in diameter.
Herringbone main gear:
- Experience of previous years shows that conventional gear trains have reached their limit with regard to performance. The increasing power made available by latest Lipoly batteries calls for new concepts. We are proud to present this new gear technology, which includes herringbone gears. This type of gear has never before been used in a model helicopter.
The main advantages of the new Herringbone gear design are:
- Considerably more transmission efficiency
- Very smooth running
- Extremely low noise level
- Carbon tail rotor case and 25 mm tail boom
- Carbon tail boom brace
- Carbon horizontal and vertical fins
- Carbon control rod for tail
- Thrust bearing set for tail rotor
- Longer tail section to accommodate up to 690mm main blades
- Rotor Blades: 600mm to 690mm
- Main gear ratio: 8,1:1 to 12,9:1, Mod. 1.0
- Weight: 3,2 kg and up
- Battery: 8S to 10S LiPoly
- Recommended Headspeed not to Exceed 1800 RPM